-His dad had a bad job, screwing lids on toothpaste. They ate cabbage soup. He slept on the floor.
2. Why was it torture for Charlie to live so close to the Chocolate Factory?
-He liked to smell the chocolate.
3. What is one of the mysteries of Wonka's factory?
-The Gum Room: it had so much gum!
4. How long has Violet been chewing her piece of gum?
- 20 minutes an hour
5. What happened to Violet when she chewed the gum?
-She turned purple, into a big blueberry!
6. Explain what is means when Wonka says, "square candies that look round".
-They are square candies with eyes that look around.
7. Why does Veruca disobey Mr. Wonka and enter the Nut Room.
-She just wanted a squirrel.
8. Why is Mike Teavee turned into a tiny boy?
-We went through the TV.
9. What was your favorite part of the book?
-I liked the Chocolate Room and the Gum Room.
10. Who is your favorite character in the book?
-Violet Beaurgarde. She turns into a big blueberry, I like blueberries.
This crazy girl came out of her room after getting her PJs on with her "bra" on. I thought it was pretty ingenious to use a sleeping mask as such. She wore it to bed and kept it on all night.